Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Arrow blisss admin abuse I_vote_lcapArrow blisss admin abuse I_voting_barArrow blisss admin abuse I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Arrow blisss admin abuse I_vote_lcapArrow blisss admin abuse I_voting_barArrow blisss admin abuse I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Arrow blisss admin abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unknown player

Arrow blisss admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:06 pm

ok im just tired cuz im getting kicked out of the lobby everytime arrow is there without reason, finally i found a few games where i was kicked hes whispering to the bot to kick me if u need proofs check this
horde vs alliance pro #9840
horde vs alliance pro #9961
horde vs alliance pro #58
horde vs alliance pro #345
horde vs alliance pro #928
Horde VS Alliance Pro #1304
REMEMBER ARROW IS WHISPERING TO THE BOT
plz check
Back to top Go down
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

all players in clan uaf all 200 something of us have a reserved status with the bot, meaning if there are non members on the bot and it is full it will kick out a non member to allow a member to jhoin in their place. (its a perk for being UAF) im sure it just coincidence as I haven't seen or heard of any reports about arrow abuseing like this.
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:13 am

first check the replays then talk -_-
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 am

and something else i have 1 more game number
horde vs alliance pro #1556
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm

omg im still waiting for a fucking answer
cant believe this shit
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 pm

I will check into this now for you. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Can you also give me your name so I can properly research this?
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:18 pm

im hey_hey_hi
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Ok I have reviewed the logs but before I do this I would like to share something first. A lot of people know that you and arrow have had and are still having issues for some time now. I don't care who started it or how at this point but I want it to stop now. Yes arrow did kick you, this has and never will be permitted to be done, and yes you use verbalization to purposely upset her on different occasions, this is not against the rules but if done in a repetitive manner it is a form of bullying and will not be tolerated. Again I don't care about these details I just want them to stop on both ends. I have talked to arrow in detail about this issue and I have given her a one and only warning to stop. I in turn would like you to be civil to her in the lobby or during the game. You are a great player hey hey we have played a lot of game together and I have never had any issues with you. Arrow in turn is a good person as well, she tries her best and I believe she has the clans best interest at heart. Again I am sorry there was a issues at all between you to.  We all have donated a lot of our time to this game and I don't see any point on bringing drama in where there does not have to be.
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 pm

pff arrow was already warned by u and legiondary this is the second time arrow needs to lose his admin in those games i gave to u i didnt use bad language so arrow is not allowed to kick me
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am

I have already said what had to be said about the issue.
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:40 pm

just a fucking warning pff ok i wont play in uaf bots again ty for nothing
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Heyheyhi in really wanna be your friend or at least on a neutral level. I don't even know why we are fighting. Your a good player I bet we can take on everyone on hvsa together. If we can just forgot about everything and just play and enjoy this common interest we have. I hope you can get past this. See you around guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow blisss admin abuse   Arrow blisss admin abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow blisss admin abuse
Page 1 of 1