Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_vote_lcapnoobs overfeeding/ruining game I_voting_barnoobs overfeeding/ruining game I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_vote_lcapnoobs overfeeding/ruining game I_voting_barnoobs overfeeding/ruining game I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

noobs overfeeding/ruining game

Go down 
+9
Arrow.Blisss
Duckanator_4000
NOobology
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Nain_Docr
IdleNoMore
Lionofdarkside
LegionBerry
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
Grunt
Grunt
xX_ImPALeR_Xx

noobs overfeeding/ruining game Empty
PostSubject: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

so i know we're not allowed to kick noob/new players for dying/feeding too much, but, what do u guys think about like maybe setting a death limit, like say 5 deaths , where we can then as admins kick the person if they keep dying/feeding?? i played 2 games back to back last night where i had a noob on my team that died/fed far too many times and also didnt speak english so when me and my whole team is trying to get them to leave they didnt, in turn ruining game...just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Sleep0r

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 am

i swear I think some people do it just to ruin game just like when people make true gem 1st and just tp on people over and over
Back to top Go down
LegionBerry

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Sleep0r wrote:
i swear I think some people do it just to ruin game just like when people make true gem 1st and just tp on people over and over
It has happened to me personally quite a few times, that's one of the lowest things you can do IMO
Back to top Go down
Lionofdarkside

Lionofdarkside

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 pm

I think we have to judge ourselves, which is noob or those who expressly feed other players. Sunday I play a game with (Rage) player and I had to kick a player (blue) because he went to the center and there was nothing to do, just waiting to be killed, after 10 kill , i kick im and (Rage) players acuse me of abusing my admin, wow. We have to make a point rules here......
Back to top Go down
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Being a noob isn't a ban able offence and I find that if someone is that new they need experience Razz But that being said a purposely feeding I'd save game name and post it to get them banned.
Back to top Go down
Nain_Docr
Shaman
Shaman
Nain_Docr

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:49 am

If i haven't forget, you kick player after 0 8 without reason, cause after you can't play with total feed.
And for that kick, we need to put in some list the player (all admin will note in that list), if they do mass feed 3 times, we ban them.

NB: After 3 die, ask him if he need some council for play.

(Sorry for bad english^^)
Back to top Go down
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
Grunt
Grunt
xX_ImPALeR_Xx

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 pm

so 0-8 huh? good to know...i will ask if they need help/etc. first before it gets to that (0-Cool but usually by the time if a player is 0-8 the game is ruined Sad 
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:37 am

If there is a player when he feeded opposite team on purpose but isnt noob just for steal line or something what he think its wrong and he think u ruined his game its a kickabble. Sometime maybe ban too.

but remember when player just got 0:8 and try to help your team to win . I had game when i was 0:12 and we won for good templay. or maybe hes just a noob its not reason to kick. In my opinion u must help him to not die too much. Maybe help him and u can tell him what he must do better for not dying anymore :-)
Back to top Go down
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
Grunt
Grunt
xX_ImPALeR_Xx

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 pm

true imarllox i understand what your saying..makes sense:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 am

Oh yes, the noob vs force feeding issue. Personally, I look for signs of the player actually knowing what he's doing. Like successfully making items, creeping and even having boots for christ sake. It's lands apon your judgment. It's best left alone if you are 100% certain. It's a pet peeve of mine to kick or not allowing a person to learn the game. How else are new players suppose to learn???
Back to top Go down
Duckanator_4000

Duckanator_4000

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 am

I play with noobs all the time, instead of kicking, can't you just try to tech? and it's not very fair that admins don't have to play with noobs but uaf member that are not admins [me] do have to because we can't kick
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 am

If any admin kick player reason hes noob. Admin will lost his commands for 1 week or for good.
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 am

Everone needs to remember the feeling when you were noob. How xx
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 pm

yea today i must say Duckanator trying to teach 1 noob how to buy and complete items point for him. but the game was full of fuckin bugs need a new version rly!! Very Happy:bounce: 
Back to top Go down
Jasontx31982
Shaman
Shaman
Jasontx31982

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

-gj Duckanator!
Back to top Go down
Mox_Demon

Mox_Demon

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Make restrictions to join at 60% above and at least 15 games. Anyone below that threshold will not be able to play on bot.
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm

We uaf bots just so happen to be most popular. I don't see how people can fix they're stay rating or add games if they cant join.
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:52 pm

And like Mar said... PLS DO NOT be "that guy" that kicks new players. Lose admin real quick. Plus people love to report for that so it's not really worth trying to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

I personally feel bad for the people that are seeming running around making no sense, buying the wrong items and getting killed constantly. I know it can be frustrating and your team may loose but Im sorry i cannot see a reason to kick a person for this. I just try to play my best and concentrate on that. Sometime its to easy when you get a "pro" game against non pros. I think you start to be complacent. I like to think it makes you stronger as a player. And I know, I know there will be people to argue this point but I personally cannot kick someone for this reason alone Sad 
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 am

Well said Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 am

If anyone want to play a game without noobs and new players. Call the other ppl in clan and go to 5v5. Public is for fun try to play mix teams with balance. and we will see. On public is anyone the pro.
LolololoLOloo
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:26 pm

PPFTT!! Rare to have that many people on at once
Back to top Go down
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 am

Besides a lot of you guys are still noobs Wink
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 am

It's contagious Neutral 
Back to top Go down
x7s

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Back form the hollydays and getting ready to play.
It really depends on how they "die", sometimes u get a good hero vs experienced players, and they gangbang you, sometimes u go out and help the team just to be left alone to die, the subjectivity of the k:d ratio is so big in a team game that you must be wise in your appreciation. Analyzing only the k:d ratio is what makes you a noob Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noobs overfeeding/ruining game   noobs overfeeding/ruining game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

noobs overfeeding/ruining game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next