Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Rules to Follow I_vote_lcapRules to Follow I_voting_barRules to Follow I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Rules to Follow I_vote_lcapRules to Follow I_voting_barRules to Follow I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Rules to Follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

Rules to Follow Empty
PostSubject: Rules to Follow   Rules to Follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Clan Rules are to be follow by all. No Exceptions!
Mute:

• Players will be muted if they are insulting other players, or spamming chat log (Admins must warn before muting).

Kick:

• Line Stealing (must be evident that player called first. If said player is on the other team, ask another player to confirm).

• Item Stealing (If player takes items from creeps that they clearly did not kill)

• Any player purposely blocking lane, or anything to prevent other team from major experience will be kicked immediately.

• If a player is afk early in game, can kick before first duel.

• Feeding on purpose

Ban: (All bans must state reason)

• Using glitches such as abusing Sir Gregory's Ulti or eating shops with Green Eye.

• Sharing bought items. Both the person dropping and the person picking the items up will be banned.

• Leaving before dying, during duel, or right before duel.

• Leaving in the beginning of the game, or leaving at a time that would hurt your team. (ex. Leaving when you're the only player on your team with Aura)

• Purposely pulling down Magnotaurs to not allow other players to gain experience in early stages of the game. (Before 10 min. mark)

• Spamming True Gem teleport on players.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clan-uaf.forumotion.com

Rules to Follow
Page 1 of 1