Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcapClan War against R4ge  I_voting_barClan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcapClan War against R4ge  I_voting_barClan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
Yes
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcap47%Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 54 ]
No
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcap23%Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 27 ]
I like them both equally
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcap14%Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 16 ]
Undecided
Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_lcap16%Clan War against R4ge  I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 116

Clan War against R4ge

Go down 
+7
TheMostDominate
LITr4x95
9_DarkOrk_6FR
Arrow.Blisss
NOobology
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Duckanator_4000
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Duckanator_4000

Duckanator_4000

Clan War against R4ge  Empty
PostSubject: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 am

Clan R4ge want a clan war, I told them I would see if anyone is interested,, so let me know If you are. thanks

add me,      duckanator_4000        @US EAST
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 pm

We have a lot of new people right now. I will make in near future the team for represent UAF in clan wars. Let me the time for it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Indeed...
Back to top Go down
Duckanator_4000

Duckanator_4000

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 am

imallorax, when you do can you make the best team possible, because rage4, edge, ect. think very little of us
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm

it was for fun i called just random ppl who was online :-) they can think whatever they want. but no i dont want to make a cw again. former that question to Legiondary :-)
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Yes your right cw is for fun. Nothing serious like the others believe. Lol. Seen the light.
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:21 am

Random is correct...
Back to top Go down
9_DarkOrk_6FR
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 am

Other clans can think w/e they want. We do not only recruit pros and that makes all the difference.
Back to top Go down
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:39 am

agreed Dark :-)
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:55 am

Couldn't have said it better myself. All rage is... is a bunch of outcasts that have a problem with rules. The clan of "caught" members lol
Back to top Go down
LITr4x95

LITr4x95

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Imarllox UAF (EU) wrote:
it was for fun i called just random ppl who was online :-) they can think whatever they want. but no i dont want to make a cw again. former that question to Legiondary :-)
I like your respond Imarllox, thats y u r one of my favorite xD.
Back to top Go down
LITr4x95

LITr4x95

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Thank you Dark and Imarllox for understand the purpose of this clan. Now I feel relief and happy.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMostDominate

TheMostDominate

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 am

Im gamed rage is on my nervs
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

A rage member actually called me " A puss* as* bit** that is scared of a clan war". It actually made my day. That was the cutest sh*t I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
darwinsausage

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 am

i want some clan war!
Back to top Go down
Nain_Docr
Shaman
Shaman
Nain_Docr

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 am

Imarllox, why you call me all time to come in cw Crying or Very sad  I am so bad! And i am sorry for all but i hate clan R4Ge Mad : only cause some of them members was ancient member of UAF who can't know rules Suspect  or use maphack affraid . I will never change my mind and don't respect them. They don't play for fun, for them that's same that a job... After it is my point of view but don't ask me for cw vs them again.

NB: You can tell me: "They have change" but for me that's same!
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 pm

I all know rage clan are good players. But what makes the great is that the play with eachother all the time, considering it's just them 8 in the clan active. They have mind sync and greedy is not in there vocabulary. They are aggressive players, with massive team work...
Back to top Go down
shuAYRE
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 am

ive seen their teamplay, got fucked on my own against legion, urokai and wickid.. but even on my own i gave em an hour to finish n went on a ks at the end.. to be honest i wasnt even impressed tho i admired their teamwork. We got this Wink
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Lol cheers let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Kyp
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Days ago me and some decent guys got pwned by 3 guys from rage: DontSeeMe, Legion and Cherry. We have lost that battle but everything in this game was against us. Crap heroes, one feeder at our team, Legion finding token of agi at the very beginning (he has been playin BladeMaster 0_o) and their op heroes. Although DontSeeMe even having easy task sucked that day Razz Went 2-5 with archon. Nevertheless they were playin like a team but nothing unusual like smth incredible I have not noticed ever before. Best players of our clan can easily stand up for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against R4ge    Clan War against R4ge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War against R4ge
Page 1 of 1