Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
for chiefs to take a look at I_vote_lcapfor chiefs to take a look at I_voting_barfor chiefs to take a look at I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
for chiefs to take a look at I_vote_lcapfor chiefs to take a look at I_voting_barfor chiefs to take a look at I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

for chiefs to take a look at

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AllUsedUp

for chiefs to take a look at Empty
PostSubject: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:38 pm

so I was playing a game today with some uafs that I haven't seen before and only reason I know there were some uafs is because of the use of admin commands in the lobby such as swapping and aborting countdown.

well long story short the teams ended up stacked and it was a tough game. well there was a new player or in experienced player on our team and we all know how frusterating that can be. usually I will try to give them the best advice I can and go from there. well there was a admin on my team that started to vent his frustrations but was not offering the player any advice or help at all. then of course that player took offence and it became pretty annoying for the rest of the game with both the admin and newer player going back and forth. I have the replay of this but will have to send via facebook as that is the only method that works for me.

personally the way I look at admins are someone to look to for advice on items/game play tactics and to enforce rules in the game and to keep chat decent and non insulting between players. and if the players will not tone it down then the admins should mute temp to let things cool down then unmute after a few mins. and of course if there is a antagonizing player that wont stop after a mute there is always a kick that could occur right? the last thing I would expect to see is a admin becoming insulting or discourageing another player, am I right with that thought? I thought I would add that im not trying to get admin rights taken away from people but rather have some direction or coaching givin to certain admins. but then again this is all my opinion.

Let me know who to send the replay to for review.

-Mitch

Last edited by AllUsedUp on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 pm

just an update, unfortunately just got done with another game with this same admin. I was on the opposite side but we had a lane stealer which the whole team confirmed but he would not kick. then a player on my team made a acusation that a player on the admins team had done item share (they had 3 leavers late game) then the said admin in question said something along the lines of "he didn't share, I am a admin so stfu" then the admin had a afker on his team which he did not kick but rather said he was going to afk aswell....

I have the replay saved of this aswell.

Mitch
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Send it to me again bro.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:03 pm

sent, and they are sent to your devildog uaf facebook not the clan uaf facebook

-Mitch
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 am

Cool thanks Mitch
Back to top Go down
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm

just doing my part xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for chiefs to take a look at   for chiefs to take a look at I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for chiefs to take a look at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UAF :: Reports / Appeals :: Admin Abuse-
Jump to: