Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_voting_barWelcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_voting_barWelcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum

Go down 
+8
Jasontx31982
x7s
FaRsHoT
Man_Of_Stee1
YouQQTooMuch
Mox_Demon
9_DarkOrk_6FR
DevilDog
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 am

Welcome to the new official Clan UAF forum. Parts of this forum are still under construction so check back under News for more updates. Please make an account so you can view and post your thoughts on this forum. We ask if possible that your name be the same as the one you use on Battle.net. This will help us keep everyone straight. Ranks are set starting with Peon and the more you post the more prestigious you will be. Please do not abuse this function and any reports of spamming for posts will result in a ban and a rank reset. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other Admins/Shamans.
Thank You and Have Fun, Clan UAF

Note: All current Clan UAF members on Battle.net contact DevilDog with your name and Realm after you have created an account either by private message or on Battle.net and I will add you to the list here so you can view the members only sections of the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
9_DarkOrk_6FR
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 am

Great job Devil!!
Back to top Go down
Mox_Demon

Mox_Demon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
YouQQTooMuch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Alright good. Should be better then FB but, more ppl see that FB is easier to go to. But i love forum plus much more organized!
Back to top Go down
Man_Of_Stee1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 pm

-fan
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Great job Devil!Smile
Back to top Go down
9_DarkOrk_6FR
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 am

i just changed bot welcome message where i wrote the link to the forum so people are aware it exists.
Back to top Go down
x7s

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 pm

GJ
Back to top Go down
Jasontx31982
Shaman
Shaman
Jasontx31982

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Awesome bro!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Plazma333

Plazma333

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 pm

yo yo xD
-GJ DUDE ~!!
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 pm

-gj
Back to top Go down
katriel7

katriel7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoKe-

CoKe-

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:17 am

Please give CoKe- @ UsWest admin rights >.< im 88%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum   Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Clan UAF Forum
Page 1 of 1