Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_vote_lcapArrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_voting_barArrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_vote_lcapArrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_voting_barArrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? Empty
PostSubject: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:17 am

Alright first off checking EVERYONES IP address is not okay with me. That's just something that should only be done when we need to fully ip ban someone. Secondly I made a name to see how arrow would react to a name that they did not like. As I have seen many names that were racist but there's no rule saying we can do anything about it. So my account Arrowisaman was !TB by arrow within about 30 seconds of me joining then I get kicked every time I join the lobby. Arrow had tried to kick This account too which wouldn't work due to it being admin. Please someone do something about this? This is ridiculous and not needed. I should be able to have any name no matter what as the rules state nothing against it.

Secondly as stated in the start the ip checking EVERYONE is not needed and I think is abuse on it's own. But please put your input.
Back to top Go down
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 am

Might I add I was also removed from uaf east within minutes of this.
Back to top Go down
unknown player

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 am

well think this is the proof they need im sure that farshot and legiondary knows who i am
and now u guys can see that he kick players without reason
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

What you are doing is for malicious reasons only. There is no justification for what you are doing. You will either stop or get permanently removed from the clan. Shu himself said if it continues he will personally do it. Along with banning your ip address
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:47 pm

I would like to address this issue once and for all. Idle you have been purposely harassing Arrow since you came back to the clan. You made a name that is demeaning to a specific person in the clan. You have been told about this yet you continue to push the issue. It should not matter if arrow is a man or a woman. You for some reason keep pushing this issue. Also I want to know who in the right mind even gave admin to that account? And secondly I am sick of you spreading rumors with lies and being deceitful. Stop your lying and harassment. There is nothing you can say to justify you doing this. Either you stop now or you will not be apart of this community.
Back to top Go down
Coolguys

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Leadership is not easy, we must always be quite honest with ourselves, but many children causes the admin for nothing. My opinion is that sometimes we have bad judgment, but if we are admin and we are not able to comply, we have a problem. And secondly when you have a higher level as shamman you should pay more attention to your words. Arrow of time you really boring but I'll respect you. Farshot, you're the boss, so pay attention because sometimes players like Idle can tell the truth in their anger.

Anyway, who am I to pass comment ......... Haha,,,, i love you anyway
Back to top Go down
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 am

ive talked to idle about the pesetering or w/e you want to call it, removed the bans from that account his idle account and his mike account just so all the names come back clean when joins a lobby. I told him to not use that arrowisaman acct anymore and he understood. im sure this will be the last you see of that name he made for you arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?   Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow.Blisss Shaman abusing?
Page 1 of 1