Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
i want to become admin I_vote_lcapi want to become admin I_voting_bari want to become admin I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
i want to become admin I_vote_lcapi want to become admin I_voting_bari want to become admin I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

i want to become admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draculyss

Draculyss

i want to become admin Empty
PostSubject: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 pm

I would like to become admin. How do i become? Been playing with uaf for awhile and i would like to become a admin.

Back to top Go down
Draculyss

Draculyss

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm

hellllllo

Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 am

Hello, I talked to you the other day. We want admins to have good overall attitude and game knowledge with the required game numbers and stay percent. You musy like our fb page and go to the rules picture and commant saying you have read and understand the rules. Let me know when this is done
Back to top Go down
Draculyss

Draculyss

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:58 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Stalker

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm

I don't know if anyone will be reading this, but I only recently joined Clan UAF and I want to become an admin too. Do I follow the same instructions as above?
Back to top Go down
CloudGnome

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello there folks, I would like to be an admin but let's first meet the requirements! Razz

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to become admin   i want to become admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to become admin
Page 1 of 1