Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_vote_lcapRiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_voting_barRiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_vote_lcapRiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_voting_barRiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ottowe

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Ok, so this noob flamer, kick me when he was raped in game,  game nam is horde vs alliance pro #8812, and i have replay but where to send
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
ddoododo

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: aaa   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 am

What happen, did he lose admin?
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:10 pm

FaRsHoT will be responding shortly.
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello Ottowe, After reviewing this replay I talked to him, Rise is a old clan member that has come back from a long hiatus. Overall he is a excellent person. He was under the assumption that you could kick for spamming, which technically you cannot. However when the person singles out a person a repeatably mocks or taunts the person this is harassment and will not be tolerated. There was a lot of talk on both sides concerning this. So again I talked to rise and thank you for this report. In the future please try not to fall into the taunting from a player especially when you are on the winning side. have a great day!
Back to top Go down
ottow

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 am

Tnx farshot, but obviously he broke the rules and deserved a punishment, its not his first time to kick winning players also, and that gives bad message to other admins, that they can kick whenever they r losing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiseUP ADmIN ABuse   RiseUP ADmIN ABuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiseUP ADmIN ABuse
Page 1 of 1