Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_vote_lcapGallery (Look on Navigation list) I_voting_barGallery (Look on Navigation list) I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_vote_lcapGallery (Look on Navigation list) I_voting_barGallery (Look on Navigation list) I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Gallery (Look on Navigation list)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

Gallery (Look on Navigation list) Empty
PostSubject: Gallery (Look on Navigation list)   Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

As you guys asked for now there is a Gallery page for all of your snap shots while gaming. Feel free to upload all you game pictures as you desire. You have the option of posting them in your own personal album or in the public album. Please make sure all pictures are appropriate for all ages using this forum. Any abuse of the Gallery will result in a banning from this Forum.

Hope you all Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Gallery (Look on Navigation list)   Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 am

Not trying to corrupt the basic message of explaining the gallery feature. I tried to to upload some personal photo's to my personal album a week ago and they havnt been available for viewing yet. I'm not sure if the photo's sent to be uploaded have to be deemed acceptable for viewing or not by a mediator. I'm just wondering if there was a glitch or devil is being lazy lol. Also just trying to have the question be answered in a public thread rather then 50 personally messages being sent. It is pretty probable that I just might be stupid... anywho, lemmie know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: Gallery (Look on Navigation list)   Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 am

There you go I fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery (Look on Navigation list)   Gallery (Look on Navigation list) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallery (Look on Navigation list)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UAF :: News :: Updates-
Jump to: