Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Which is better? I_vote_lcapWhich is better? I_voting_barWhich is better? I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Which is better? I_vote_lcapWhich is better? I_voting_barWhich is better? I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Which is better?

Go down 
+3
NOobology
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
AllUsedUp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AllUsedUp

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 pm

mocker and mk with a ring/bash build or crown with clap and stun?
Back to top Go down
xX_ImPALeR_Xx
Grunt
Grunt
xX_ImPALeR_Xx

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 pm

i used to build crown with mk but ive grown fond of ring with him and always go ring... --my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:39 am

I like ring, more agility.
Back to top Go down
Kyp
Grunt
Grunt

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 am

I feel renewed love for mk because I start to make aura with him. Yea, aura! If you can avoid death at 30-40 and kill constantly you will be unstoppable. Along with boots he is so fast and his attack speed is insane, even better than with ring. You become very annoying opponent who interupt every tp and after completing aura you have same stats as if you would build crown but you are faster and have creeps by your side. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:27 am

I've tried aura first with them. You just have to be carefull like you said because you have no defence untill you get the 20 from aura. If you go aura first then screw any defence items unless you are having issues with an op hero. Go aura, speedy, blade, immune then bash. Of course if they're are alot of spell casters on the enemy side then improvise, maybe true gem before speedy. I don't recommend this strategy if you are still trying to master tho's hero's. Pro's will notice and eat ya for dinner. Boots with mk? hmmm I gotta try that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

MK is one of my favorite heros. I always go ring with him, dagger, as well as slow orb and then crit blade.

And here is how I lvl him:
At level 10
3 Hammer
4 Stomp
2 bash
1 Avatar

Level 20
6 Hammer
7 Stomp
5 Bash
2 Avatar

Level 30
11 Hammer
12 Stomp
5 Bash
3 Avatar

etc.

Stomp should always be higher then hammer, bash can stay low until higher levels and of course you want your ulti at lvl 3 as quick as you can Smile

Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
Imarllox UAF (EU)
Chieftan
Chieftan
Imarllox UAF (EU)

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 am

its all about team. If u have man who making aura then go crown. If u dont have aura hero make ring or own aura for mk. Next thinkg the stun to lvl 1 is best combo with bloodmage in alliance. We have try with Legiondary that templay. Its all about situation of game. I think there is no the best way what u can make. Just about the game heroes and ppl as well :-)
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 am

Devil's strategy is standerdly the best for that hero. And he's right on the money with the skill inputs. Indeed Mar, you should always build your hero to work best with your teams hero's. Then improvise if needed to sparta kick the enemy Smile
Back to top Go down
BallBreaker

BallBreaker

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 pm

my skill build is very close to Devils but I put less into hammer and always keep stomp maxed that keeps me killing creeps in 1 stomp and getting more gold and levels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is better?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UAF :: Horde vs Alliance Discussions :: Horde vs Alliance Discussions-
Jump to: