Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Removal of safelist? I_vote_lcapRemoval of safelist? I_voting_barRemoval of safelist? I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Removal of safelist? I_vote_lcapRemoval of safelist? I_voting_barRemoval of safelist? I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Removal of safelist?

Go down 
+2
DevilDog
IdleNoMore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

Removal of safelist? Empty
PostSubject: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 am

Can we have a removal of safe list or something for those uaf members of ours who have to be constantly muted?
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 am

No one should have safelist but a select few. Do me a favor and send me a message on FB letting me know who's safelisted.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-uaf.forumotion.com
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Every UAF is safe listed..?
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 am

No he's saying that only a select few should be safelisted. UAF member arnt safelisted as benifet. He also said to send him the account names you know of that are safelisted.
Back to top Go down
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 am

Really? I was under the impression every single UAF member was safe listed as a "welcome to UAF" perk.. O_O I just know that's how I find out who's uaf Razz
Back to top Go down
darwinsausage

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 pm

i think UAF members are reserved, but not safelisted.
Back to top Go down
IdleNoMore

IdleNoMore

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Ooooh xD Kay that's my problem here Razz can we remove reserved Razz?
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

I can. You can't.
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:52 pm

lol pretty blunt
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Well I'm still wondering what the names are...
Back to top Go down
AllUsedUp

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

I know when I !checkme in lobby I am on reserved list. *shrug hope this helps with your list lol
Back to top Go down
NOobology

NOobology

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 am

He's talking about the players that are safe listed. Idle if you can, can you please submit a list of the players you found that are safe listed.
Back to top Go down
BallBreaker

BallBreaker

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Well someone has been safe listing players, someone I recruited last week joined clan chat yesterday and it said he was safe listed. I personally don't even know the command to safe list
Back to top Go down
DevilDog
Chieftan
Chieftan
DevilDog

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Guys if you see this I need to know names if the players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of safelist?   Removal of safelist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal of safelist?
Page 1 of 1