Clan UAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UAF

Horde vs Alliance Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 Inbox
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
NOobology (213)
Arrow ban me whit no reason I_vote_lcapArrow ban me whit no reason I_voting_barArrow ban me whit no reason I_vote_rcap 
IdleNoMore (85)
Arrow ban me whit no reason I_vote_lcapArrow ban me whit no reason I_voting_barArrow ban me whit no reason I_vote_rcap 
Imarllox UAF (EU) (82)
AllUsedUp (79)
Arrow.Blisss (58)
DevilDog (47)
BallBreaker (42)
shuAYRE (32)
FaRsHoT (28)
9_DarkOrk_6FR (27)
Poll
Do you like this page, rather then Clan UAF & EFB Facebook page?
 Yes
 No
 I like them both equally
 Undecided
View results

Arrow ban me whit no reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Arrow ban me whit no reason Empty
PostSubject: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

In game one SHAD86000 or something like that, steal my item from creeps, i told arrow once and again, she ignore me.

I told her please please kick him or make something, she ignore me.

I told her make something or im better leaver, and still ignore me.

Im leave and she ban me!!!

please make somethin about this, is not fair.
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:01 am

In the rules it says admin will ban leavers. Raging at team and leaving game does not change this. Also massively insulting your team with filthy language is why I asked you to relax or be muted. For you to harass me on Facebook to Un mute you is why I did not unmute. If you feel you may leave anytime you want and talk trash that's up to you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Arrow.Blisss

PostSubject: Re: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 am

I have the photos of your attitude to give to whom ask for it. Take care.
Back to top Go down
FaRsHoT
Chieftan
Chieftan
FaRsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 am

If a person has stole a item from creeps that you were at 1st and could unquestionably kill them all, you need a person on your team to confirm this if this cannot be ascertained than you cannot kick or ban the person. I know this can be upsetting and frustrating. If you were going to leave as a result of this simply tell and admin or management in the game that you are leaving for this reason. This action is frowned upon but if you leave you wouldn't get banned unless it significantly hampered your teams chance of winning or you had a aura character. If you were cursing at a admin about this and did not stop after you were muted than a ban would be justified.
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Farshot! respect for you, you are right.
I think u r a good player and a good admin.
But Arrow...
Im not the only one that think she is an admin abuse but nobody do anything so...
Legiondary unbanme anyway. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow ban me whit no reason   Arrow ban me whit no reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow ban me whit no reason
Page 1 of 1